Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Final Learning Outcomes



I really feel that I have completed all the course outcomes in some way or another. I will thus do what I can to expand on how so i completed this. 
  • 1. Gain Shakespeare Literacy
  • We read at least 6 plays that I counted with a quick count. I specifically looked into Macbeth with my research paper. I went and saw all three Shakespeare plays on campus as well as watched many movies, etc at home. We looked at a huge covering with Shakespeare now on the internet especially.
  • 2. Analyze Shakespeare Critically

    I feel like this happened in class mainly. There were several blog post, however, about history, character analysis, etc.
  • 3. Engage Shakespeare Creatively

    I would say the incorporation of Shakespeare into my lift definitely fulfilled this one. Also, I did some fun creative projects. I wish there would have been more avenue for this creative side though. 
  • 4. Share Shakespeare Meaningfully

    First all I have to say is BLOGGING! I also got my husband and mother more engaged in Shakespeare probably than they ever would have. My high school sister went to The Comedy of Errors with me and loved it. I also participated in several meaningful conversations with professors and school teachers about Shakespeare. 
  • 5. Gain Digital Literacy
  • I would say I was already digitally literate. However, I was able to learn exactly how Shakespeare fits into this new digital world. 
It was a great semester. I really enjoyed the class, and I am sad it is over! There arent too many things I would change about the past semester; however, I would definitely consider taking a class similar to this again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out, damned comments! out, I say!