Sunday, March 4, 2012

the "final"-ish paper and post post.

I present to you the final-ish paper




I say final-ish because i knew what was wrong with it
and what needed to be done better
i knew that i had way too many things to talk about
but you also get to that point
where you are just done
you dont want to look at it again
or you are so far in that it isnt worth it to change things

it is funny
because the other girls in class were discussing how
it feels so good to be able to go in a know what the teacher is going to say
that way you dont have a huge let down when the teacher is like
this sucks.

overall i was very pleased with my paper
--even though as for content there is some lacking
i think the process went well
and i got everything done in a timely manner
---not the night before!!

Dr Burton and I discussed a lot about my topic
i feel that there is definitely discussion that needs to be made with this

We had the idea of making what he coined the "Shakespeare-ience"
this kinda goes into the idea of like the "Shakespeare in Bits"
some sort of format where you are having a Shakespeare Experience
rather than just reading the play
--something that teachers every where could use
to make learning Shakespeare awesome.

this needs a lot more brain storming of how to do it...
i envision maybe a choose you own adventure type
or i really wish it could be a whole body experience
like step into this machine.
lets go for a ride.
a shakespeare ride.

(side note. I just googled "experience learning"
--i think this may be some potential in looking into)

I am excited to do something new.
i hope that it can be very hands on
and creative...
that is sorta what i thrive on ha

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your paper. I want to talk to you more about the whole breaking Shakespeare into bits thing. I talked to Dr. Burton about it and I think its something that could be really useful in the classroom. I'm excited to talk to you in class tomorrow. Really good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh thank you :)
    so flattering!

    ReplyDelete

Out, damned comments! out, I say!