Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Peer Reflections.

I chose to read Alicia's and Mallory's paper.

First for Alicia's
This was easy for me to think about
because i automatically connected it to my own paper
as far as reaching out to new level sources
i think it would be a great thing to work into
this idea of the importance of integrating technology
to create a Shakespeare-ience

aside from that there are a lot of teacher forums
that accept paper and thoughts and topics

i specifically looked on Edutopia for further research
they have a whole section
about Integrating Technology into the Curriculum
--why, how, what, and examples
its really a cool site!

As for Mallory's ---I had no idea this is what you were looking into!!!
i guess now that i think about it i guess i kinda knew
but when i first looked at your paper i was like WHAT!? haha

This is a really interesting idea
it reminds me of a post i put up a while back
it was mid research paper so i didnt get to look at it
but it shows this idea of all the different ways and places Shakespeare is being taught

this is a whole class taught on the transnational Shakespeare
(finding other interesting classes at all these different universities
just makes me want to transfer and be a student for life sometimes)

-oh and now i see you found something else from the same guy
still cool though

this discusses the ideas of the Shakespeare brand name
by looking at google results
-very interesting

i dont know if i am completely missing the point
but it also reminds me of an activity i saw
when i was researching for my own paper
about having Shakespeare penpals
and one student pretending to be Shakespeare
or one of the characters

just thoughts

but i love what you posed on your blog about your ideas
for where to take this paper from here
by encouraging professors to move forward
and your money analogy was awesome

i feel like there is a good connection
between the three of us
that we could blend into making this idea of a Shakespeare-ience
by combining this idea of a need for technology
an over arching global Shakespeare
and the manner by which to approach it all

i dont know if i am just pushing my wants and ideas
but it seems like a fabulous idea to me!

1 comment:

  1. This is great. Its so fun to make these connections and see how our papers work together...here's my post about this and at the end it has some ideas of what I think would be cool to do with it....http://stevensmallory382.blogspot.com/2012/03/peer-papers.html

    ReplyDelete

Out, damned comments! out, I say!