Saturday, January 21, 2012

Portia Watercolor


So with every new play we read, 
I try to find a wallpaper for my phone to coordinate.

For the Merchant of Venice, I found this
beautiful water color by Elizabeth E Schuch

I really love it and think it is very beautiful.

She also has many other water colors that she has done for
most of Shakespeare's plays here.

They are all so beautiful; 
I really want to buy some prints for my future classroom
or even just for my home!

She has an Etsy shop where
she has but the paintings on some cool items
or just to buy the prints!

pretty cool!

3 comments:

  1. Where do you usually search for your wallpapers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just normally do a google search :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara, I love this! This picture especially! I have an over active imagination which usually is a pain in the dark, but when reading I love having a picture of the character, even if it isn't a realistic picture. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Out, damned comments! out, I say!