Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hamlet Blitz. Life Blitz.

I have been horrible about posting this week.
I am fighting a sickness I think, and my birthday is Saturday.
So between the two and the increase in homework,
I have found myself not blogging

however I just wanted to show two really cool things
i found when we did the Hamlet Blitz in our class on Wednesday
(the top of the document talks about what it is)

The first is just cool
and it is probably just because i am an english major
and like quirky things





this shop on etsy makes "novel soaps for a BA(th) in literature"
i just thought it was so cute and quirky
and i wish i was as clever as her
you have to go look at her facebook page too
and look back at the past soaps
because she is so funny (english major humor)
and clever! love it!

BUT! the big cool find that i am looking more into is this:















this print is Hamlet put into a diagram form
it is hard to see it all in the small picture 
but i am going to email the seller for more information
i wish i had an extra $230 to buy it 
but it looks like a really interesting and creative adaptation
so! cross our finger to hear back from the creator

also, I emailed Elizabeth E. Schuch --the painter of all of those wonderful water colors
i just asked her about her process and the use of the plays in her creations
but still waiting on her to email back as well 
so! double cross our fingers

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I never would have pictured "Hamlet" in that way! What an interesting discovery! Also, feel better and have a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Out, damned comments! out, I say!