Wednesday, February 22, 2012

rough rough draft. in progress.

I decided that there was no reason for me to stay up all last night
and stay up all tonight to finish my rough draft.
Not only would it produce a very low quality paper, but I like to sleep
and as i posted earlier, i am currently stuck in a non word processing rut
so i will slowly work on it and let it come to me instead of me force it

so i invite you to comment and watch my progress-- you might even see me typing live...  (thats scary now that i think about it)
just dont judge me haha

you will have to have to click the "here" link in the viewer below or you can view and comment here!

to comment with in the text, right click and click "comment"
Thank you!

Updated note: This now shows what I turned in as my final draft.


****to post your own draft into you blog like mine:
  1. go to this site, paste in your Google Doc URL
  2. cut and paste the "For an embedded viewer, use this HTML tag instead:" 
  3. paste that html into your blog post
  4. AND! you then have to change your options on the right of your post creator to "Compose mode: Interpret typed HTML"
If you have questions, email me :)

2 comments:

  1. Huzzah Tara for having the bravery to post your rough rough draft/ outline! My theory: who needs coherent sentences anyways?

    ReplyDelete

Out, damned comments! out, I say!