Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Phase 2 of Research Paper. Progress Report.

<regurgitate>

Progress Report: Phase 2 of Research Paper

I'm required to document my research and writing process for the Shakespeare research paper I'm doing this month. According to the assignment instructions, here are the components I must include. If I have met those requirements, I have included a link to a post or posts that document my efforts for that component:

Phase 2
Performance Analysis: 1
Annotated Bibliography: 1
Digital media and online resources: 1 2
Social Proof (contacting): 1

</regurgitate>

My working thesis right now is:
The teaching of Shakespeare in secondary schools needs to consist of scaffolding the learning, active learning strategies, and breaking up the text so that modern day learners may more readily access the traditional materials in a world of new age learning.
I feel really good about where I am with my research and ideas.
I just feel like i need more time.
I need to pull it all together more into words, and the idea of the final being due in a week makes me panic a little.
I cant believe how fast the time has went! Next week is March!

I still need to just move forward in putting everything into words.
Having a draft due tomorrow will definitely help that in being forced...

but i want to talk about the three thing i state in my thesis
hopefully this in enough
i might work in a paragraph on technology

as me and Dr Burton were briefly discussing I think I will explain my arguments and then use examples with textual analysis

But I posted my (super shortened) thesis on Facebook:






We will see what happens....
my last post didnt generate a lot of response







I also posted on twitter but i dont follow anyone or do any tweeting...
so we will also see what happens!

yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out, damned comments! out, I say!